- Update #1
- Update #2
- Creating pages of curated lists of useful books
- The lists will specifically focus on topics that can help indie founders get inspired, and grow. Topics: Generating Ideas, Getting First 100 Customers, Scaling, Marketing, Raising Money, Becoming A Leader, and Productivity.
- Over the last few years, I've been keeping my own personal list of books I want to eventually read. I feel they help me get inspired and become a better generalist. This product will essentially be a public version of that collection.
- Searching keywords like the one below shows sub-par results. I feel like I can beat most of these lists and come out on top.
Jeff Bezos says start with customer-first.
- User accesses the list by going to page like
- If they like a book, they can click the View on Google Books link to read a sample
- They can share the list with their entrepreneur friends by clicking the Share on Messenger or Post on Linkedin buttons at the very top of the page
- Heavily experiment with SEO (Especially Google Structured Data) and Growth Hacking ideas
- Bring visitors to SaaSBase that are looking for resources on building products and are not sure where to start
- Demonstrate that a good product can be built using one of SaaSBase's tutorial guides - this one
- Gain higher quality backlinks
Kanban Board on Notion hereDidn't find this guide useful? Let me know